Enjoy a private sailing trip with just your family and friends where you will have your own private sail boat and crew.
These charters sail out of the Flamingo Marina, located 30 minutes north of Tamarindo. This tour will take you to a secluded beach where the boat drops anchor and you can snorkel, swim to the beach, float by the boat with a pool noodle and a drink or lounge on deck and enjoy the sun while the crew members prepare a light meal.
– Ranges from $100 per person to $120 per person depending on the boat that you choose
– Children under 7 – Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
– Does not include transportation which our concierge can arrange on your behalf
– $10 extra pp for surrounding areas.
– Open bar including cocktails, wine & beer, fruit platter, snacks, full meal, snorkeling equipment and bilingual guides.
– Morning sail: 8:00 am / Afternoon sunset sail: 1:00 pm
Duration – 5 hours
What To Wear & Bring
– Water shoes, sun block lotion, sunglasses, and swimsuit.
Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
There are two options for the Tamarindo Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise: the morning cruise from 8 to 12 for serious fish-watchers, and the afternoon sunset cruise for those who can’t decide between a cocktail and a snorkel mask.
The Tamarindo Sunset cruise is sure to be a highlight of your vacation at the beach!! Pick-up time for this afternoon of decadent fun in the sun is between 12:45 pm – 1:00 pm depending on the location of your vacation rental.
When all are on board, the music starts, the bar opens, and the craft sails north out of Tamarindo bay. The captain will choose the day’s best snorkeling beach based on the tides and wind direction, and then drop anchor. The boat is equipped with quality snorkel gear, fins and plenty of pool noodles for guests who feel safer with more flotation. Jump over board and observe the puffer fish, starfish, octopus, manta rays, and other fish. Swim to the sandy secluded beach, or just float beside the boat with a pool noodle and a cold drink in your hand.
A light meal of Guacamole, refried beans, chips, dip, fresh fruit, and vegetables will be provided before you turn around and set sail for home, just in time to arrive back inTamarindo as night falls