Whether you are an experienced diver or have never strapped on an oxygen tank in your life, you can enjoy this opportunity to explore the marine environment off the coast of Tamarindo and Hacienda Pinilla. This two-tank dive offers two certification options: Certified or Non-Certified. Certified divers are offered a two-tank dive at the Catalina Islands. This guided dive is supervised by two guides--one at the head and one at the tail of the group of divers. An interval of approximately 45 minutes between dives allows the dive captain to move the boat and place the second dive at a second location.
If you are not certified, you can still dive! You’re earlier pick-up time will allow you to receive 30 minutes of private instruction with a divemaster, and to practice using the equipment in a pool. When your instructor feels you are ready, you will head out into the deep blue. An even better option is to sign up for the full dive course on your Costa Rican vacation, and come home as a real Certified SCUBA Diver with your first recorded dives here in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
- $160 per person for Non-Certified Divers
- $110 per person for Certified Divers
- Free transportation from the Tamarindo area only.
- Transportation (if in Tamarindo, only, all dive gear, water, and crackers.
- Pick up time: 6:30 am (approximately please inquire)
- 5 hours
- Swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunblock, flip flops, cash for tipping.
- $ 150/ per person
- Free pick up & drop off at your home in the Tamarindo area
- $10 extra per person for surrounding areas
- 7:00 am
- 6 hours approximately.
- Swimsuit, Change of clothes, towel, flip flops, sunblock, sunglasses, hat, camera (waterproof), cash for tipping.